Welcome to our site!
In spite of the Ventriloquist
being a waste of skin,
some quick facts:
- Asked by Late Show with David Letterman to come to New York,
- Appeared in Miramax Films’ documentary on Ventriloquism, and
- Beat out 100 ventriloquists to star in NBC Universal TV show.
He’s kept audiences laughing at
- some of the world’s largest banks,
- Winter Olympic Games,
- and even his grandma’s back yard!
The crowd loved it!
Jan Morrel, Firs Conference Center
It was wall-to-wall laughter.
Rick Faber, President, Faber Construction, Inc.
Our patrons really enjoyed your show.
Mark Bacon, Mill Bay Casino
We’ve hired entertainers from across North America, but yours is the best we’ve ever had! People keep saying “bring him back next year.”
Christian Singles Conference
Very, very well done!
Bruce Aitken, President & CEO, Methanex Corporation
Pure joy! Frankly, it was perfect.
Linnea Broker, American Red Cross