Justin Milan’s passion to..
- keep audiences laughing 😂,
- and give them a positive experience
that will stay with them the rest of their life,
is what sets him apart.
His non-offensive Comedy Show includes Ventriloquism and Song Parodies.
It all started when others noticed that he naturally spoke without moving his lips.
“I realized I was a natural ventriloquist.
Once I combined that with comedy and singing,
I knew I had something,” says Justin.
Audiences connect with Justin’s non-offensive comedy, plus his parodies of classic American songs such as Bob Dylan’s “Blowin in the Wind,” and Scott MacKenzie’s “San Francisco.”
- Hired by Sony to work with Adam Sandler,
- Asked by Late Show with David Letterman to come to NY,
- beat out over 100 ventriloquists to star in his own NBC Universal television show…
His ventriloquist figures think he’s a waste of skin.
The crowd loved it!
Jan Morrel, Firs Conference Center
Pure joy! Frankly, it was perfect.
Linnea Broker, American Red Cross